e have an expression in New Orleans … Lagniappe. It means something given as a little extra bonus, like the whipped cream on an ice cream sundae.
We are happy to offer a variety of “extras special little touches,” from wine to local chocolates to a private dinner cooked just for you by a local chef. Check out our list!
If you want something you do not see, just let us know. We will do our best to make it happen.
- Private dinner by local chef
- Bottle of red or white wine
- Bottle of champagne
- Locally made chocolates
- Bucket of locally brewed beers
- Seasonal flower bouquet
- Bouquet of roses
- Personalized birthday cake
- Private cooking class
The Sully Mansion provides the following to make your event a success
- Professional Grade Commercial Kitchen
- 2,200 square feet of paved tropical courtyard space with fountain. up-lighting and electrical outlets
- Access to two powder rooms
- Gracious porch surrounded by greenery
- 800 square feet of interior event space with fourteen foot ceilings and decorative plaster